Friday, January 30, 2009

Milestone, Poll Results and Some More


Hi Friends! It's the last day of January, and did you notice one month passing you by? No? Time flies huh? I thought we just celebrated the new year. Now, it's eleven months left.

Anyways, I want to thank all those who had visited and commented on my blog this month. Check this out (your contribution to this amazing milestone):



Not so long ago, I talked about the milestone of seeing the 1.2K mark. Now, it's exceeded... 1,272 page views!
For the first time ever, I am seeing the 1.4K mark.
And for the first time ever, more than 750 visits!
That's 3 quarters of A THOUSAND! Phew.... Things ARE getting hot around here huh? And what a start to the new year! Thanks to all my faithful bloggy friends, and all the other anonymous readers. And of course, I'm not surprised to see that my bloggy friends from the United States of America, contributing to 42% of all the visits and page views for this month, followed by my own countrymen/women at 23%, Aussies at 7%, Aliens at 5%, and Canadians at 4%.


And I promised to report on the poll results. There were only 8 people who voted. And 7 of them had similar thinking/opinion like I do on whether someone should respond to your comment on their blog. I think it is only polite and nice to at least acknowledge them, even if you have no idea what to say in response. Thanks again to all those who participated!


Have a fantastic weekend Friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

Whoahh--that was a lot of pageviews, is it?

Wow--

Saturday, January 31, 2009 5:50:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Thank you Mys Lyke Meeh. You are one of the contributors :)

Sunday, February 01, 2009 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

You've come a long way, Friend! It will only keep increasing. You give us thoughtful posts and teach us something almost every post. Least you teach me things. I say that's a good thing!
Congratulations!

Sunday, February 01, 2009 11:01:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks Donna! You are one of them too!

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home